Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger Woods' supposed girlfriend claims no truth to affair rumours

A New York VIP party hostess has lashed against rumours she was Tiger Woods' secret girlfriend, telling the New York Post, "Not a word of it is true."
Rachel Uchitel held little back when contacted by reporters from the tabloid newspaper, claiming the entire story was made up by a loose associate out for a quick buck.
"[The source of the story] is not even a friend of mine," she reportedly said. "I've met her twice in my life. I've got some really horrible things that I can say about her and her past. I am toying around if I should go after her, because she's not a credible source."
Uchitel continued, "She got paid money to sell a story to the National Enquirer. I heard she got $25,000 and another girl got $25,000. The other magazines heard about it, but they turned it down because there was no hard evidence."
Tiger Woods crashed his vehicle outside his home in Florida on Thanksgiving morning, hitting a fire hydrant and a tree. Initial reports said his wife smashed in the rear windows of the car with a golf club to pull him free, but speculation has been rife that the two were involved in a marital row that ended with Woods driving away while being attacked by his wife, thus causing the accident.
The National Enquirer had alleged days earlier that Woods and Uchitel were an item, citing unnamed sources who claimed they had overheard Woods telling the party hostess he loves her.
"That's a horrible thing to read: 'Tiger's telling Rachel he loves her.' It's just so dumb,' Uchitel reportedly told the Post.
"It's just dumb stuff, "she continued. "I was happy to answer any of their [the National Enquirer's] questions, but they didn't want to listen to me when I denied it. I look like a home wrecker and an a--hole.
Uchitel had previously been alleged by tabloids to have had an affair with Bones TV actor David Boreanaz.
"I hear this all the time," said Uchitel. "I don't want to comment on the David Boreanaz stuff. That one is a different ballgame than the Tiger Woods thing."

0 comments:

Post a Comment