Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lady Gaga a Man or a woman??

    
 U must watch video till the end which is revealling !!!!

                                                                                                                                                                      The rumor, which had been simmering for months is that Lady Gaga said  "It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life."
Lady Gaga's manager dismissed both the rumor and the quote in a tersestatement to ABC News, to wit: "This is completely ridiculous."  Yes it is, apparently she is NOT a hermaphrodite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment